Wednesday, February 28, 2007

BOO WEATHER! New Dates for The Improv Open Mic:

As most of you know the last Improv Comedy Open Mic night was cancelled this past Sunday at The DC Improv. CURSE YOU MOTHER NATURE!

So, I decided to plot TWO MORE IMPROVISATIONAL OPEN MIC NIGHTS for you here at The DC Improv. My issue is that the main showroom is not available until the end of March and I hated having to wait so long before I can host this event and we can play up on stage. This has resulted in me hosting the event in our Comedy Lounge on:
Wednesday March 14th, 2007 at 8:00 p.m.
Sign-up is from 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.

I will also be hosting the event in our main showroom on Tuesday, March 27th, 2007 as a replacement for this past Sunday night. Again, for me to host the event in the big room on a night I am not normally open I really need to generate a crowd eating & drinking so I don't lose a ton of money from hosting a free show and paying for my staff's time.

So long story short...come out and play on March 14th, 2007 and play on March 27th at The DC Improv. Spread the word!!